Having worked with many law firms throughout my career in the court reporting industry, I have found that leveraging technology is a powerful way to save a tremendous amount of time and create efficiencies. Using a cloud-based, cyber secure calendaring system and repository allows 24/7/365 access to vital, time sensitive information and documents.
The following services are ways paralegals, legal assistants, and attorneys can utilize cloud-based technology:
1. Online repository that houses transcripts and exhibits/notices/correspondence for all of your law firm’s cases. For security purposes, check to ensure the repository is SSA 16 compliant as well as the backup locations offsite are encrypted over VPNs and SSL certificates are used.
2. Mobile app that gives the same access to the transcripts/exhibits/correspondence with the same cyber secure benefits mentioned in Item 1.
3. Online calendar that shows all of your calendared hearings, depositions, and trials. You do not have to worry whether or not a matter is on the court reporting company’s calendar or if the time/location are correct. Just go online and check.
4. The calendar would also be available on a mobile app and includes Mapquest directions.
5. Invoices and Statements: You can check and see if an invoice was paid by logging in or checking the mobile app.
For more information or to learn about our cloud-based technology (Case 24/7), please call us at 800.939.0080. We would love to work with you.
Kramm Court Reporting (Facebook)